Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New Paper Craft: Soviet Polikarpov I-153 Chaika (Seagull) Biplane Fighter Free Aircraft Paper Model Download

Soviet Polikarpov I-153 Chaika (Seagull) Biplane Fighter Free Aircraft Paper Model DownloadThis aircraft paper model is a Polikarpov I-153 Chaika (Seagull), a late 1930s Soviet biplane fighter, the paper model is created by Leopard, and the scale is in 1:33.


Developed as an advanced version of the I-15 with a retractable undercarriage, the I-153 fought in the Soviet-Japanese combats in Mongolia and was one of the Soviets" major fighter types in the early years of the Second World War. Several I-153s are still flying. For further information please click here.


You can download this papercraft template here: Soviet Polikarpov I-153 Chaika (Seagull) Biplane Fighter Free Aircraft Paper Model Download [Yadi.sk] [Box] [Gavitex] [Ge.tt]



For more infomation please visit: Soviet Polikarpov I-153 Chaika (Seagull) Biplane Fighter Free Aircraft Paper Model Download at www.papercraftsquare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment