Monday, March 28, 2016

New Paper Craft: My Little Pony - Twilight Sparkle Ver.4 Free Papercraft Download

My Little Pony - Twilight Sparkle Ver.4 Free Papercraft DownloadThis MLP papercraft is Twilight Sparkle, the primary main character of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic anime, the paper model is created by Hekatex. The size of finished model is about 119 (H) x 83 (W) x 147 (D) mm.


There are also My Little Pony – Twilight Sparkle Free Paper Toy, My Little Pony – Twilight Sparkle Papercraft Ver.2, Ver.3 and a Twilight Sparkle’s balloon Papercraft. on the site.


You can download the paper model template here: My Little Pony - Twilight Sparkle Ver.4 Free Papercraft Download



For more infomation please visit: My Little Pony - Twilight Sparkle Ver.4 Free Papercraft Download at www.papercraftsquare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment